Tuesday 19 November 2019

Manaiakalani WEVIDEO!

Hi all, for manaiakalani we got to use WEVIDEO to create a short 30-60 second clip about our Turanganui 2019 Highlights and so I have finished my video and want to share it with you, this is my first time creating and editing a video and it was a amazing experience. One thing I learnt was how to create and edit a video, I had fun making this and hope you enjoy the final product, so here it is!

                                             SORRY ABOUT THE LOW QUALITY!
                                                        Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For watching! Let me know what you thought about this video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.