Thursday 14 March 2019

All about me!

Introduction to my awesome blog!
2019, Welcome introduction
Wassup, I’m Josef I go to Gisint Intermediate School
Right now I’m year seven along with my other friends like Maxwell, James, Dewa, Nikolaj, etc.
Last year I went to Gisborne Central School and I was a Student Councillor
I’m in base Mill LH8 - Turanganui.
Something I did over the summer holidays was traveling to America to visit family over the christmas holiday. It was a three week trip across the USA we did stuff like going to see the Huntsville Havocs hockey game.
We travelled to Washington DC, San Francisco, Denver, etc.

1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.